Astra-75 is a non-ionic silicon based spreader and sticker.
Astra-75 can be used for foliar, fertilizer and drip purpose.
Dosage: All crops
Packing available: 1 / 25 kg
- ASTRA-75 is an all purpose spray adjuvant that is mixed with pesticides (insecticides, post emergent herbicides and fungicides) to control insects, diseases and weeds.
- Adding an adjuvant to water carrying the pesticide increases the coverage by reducing the surface tension of the water. That is exactly what ASTRA does.
- Spreader: ASTRA-75 is designed to be added to a spray solution such as a tank mix. As such, it is highly effective in causing spray droplets to spread and penetrate the surface of foliage. This provides for more uniform spray deposit on plants, improving coverage of herbicides, insecticides and fungicide sprays.
- Activator: Increase the activity of certain herbicides, especially those applied to emerged weeds. The thorough wetting action provide by surfactants in ASTRA helps improve performance of post emergent herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- Non Corrosive: ASTRA is made with unique non corrosive formula to protect metal pumps, tanks, and other metal equipment from the dangers of rust and corrosion.
- ASTRA contains low foaming surfactant which is both non-ionic (having no electrical charge) and biodegradable (able to be broken into simpler compounds by natural biological action).